Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our PACU Nurse PRN
opening with Specialty Surgicare of Las Vegas today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Specialty Surgicare of Las Vegas, we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit
package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based
on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
We are seeking a PACU Nurse PRN for our team to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center
who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family.
You will ensure safe and effective nursing care rendered
postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the facility.
With your expertise, our center will continue its’ legacy of
employing nurses who contribute to the company’s mission and
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients’ care area adequately and ensure
necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs,
temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients
utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and
report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU or ICU setting;
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable
- ACLS required
- PALS as required by facility
Center is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. We were
founded in 2002. We are licensed by the state of Nevada and the federal
Medicare programs. The center is AAAHC accredited. Our
facility performs over 850 cases a month.
services in gastroenterology, ENT, general surgery, gynecology,
ophthalmology, orthopedic, podiatry and urology.
performs cochlear implants and are looking to add total joint
replacement in the future. We are a member of the HCA
Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our PACU Nurse PRN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.