Front Desk Supervisor LVB
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Start a new career at a beautiful
resort leading a wonderful team and be a part of a
rapidly growing company!
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk
Supervisor you would be responsible for executing your
position's responsibilities and driving company success through
performing the following activities to the highest standards:
- Supervise the Front Office daily operations.
- Assist guests with check-in and out as well as giving support
and assisting the Front Desk staff with any questions or guest
- Greet and welcome owners/guests upon arrival.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation,
address, and credit information.
- Promote the Hilton Grand Vacation services and provide
recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Responsible for training and direction of new department Team
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are aligned with and
that all policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Provide ongoing training and support to the team.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of
- Supervise and ensure the accurate sequences of events for
proper registration and check out of guests.
- Assign specific tasks to subordinates relative to credit,
missing addresses, registration cards, posting charges, and overall
cleanliness and organization of your area and the surrounding.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain a daily log of all guests’ opportunities with
corrective action steps.
- Follow up on any unresolved situations in a timely manner and
pass on appropriate information to other Manager/Supervisors for
- Follow-up on credit opportunities during each shift
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential
to the successful performance of this position.
We offer an excellent benefit
package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental
and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role efficiently, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years in a Front Desk role
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret sophisticated
- Ability to build and interpret business communications and
- Highly skilled in solving practical problems, using good
judgment to deal with a variety of variables in guest and business
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills.
- Ability to resolve complicated situations, and think on their
feet while influencing and mentoring others.
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Associate's Degree/College
- Voice Certified
- 3+ Years of related experience
- Prior management/supervisory experience
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Front Desk Supervisor LVB, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!