Housekeeper On Call - Paradise
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Do you enjoy
bringing a smile to everyone?
We are looking
for a Housekeeper who is passionate about creating lasting vacation
memories for our owners/guests visiting our resorts!
What will I be
As an On-Call
Housekeeper you will be cleaning rooms/suites, which
includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming,
washing dishes, cleaning all appliances, and washing
windows/tracks. You would be responsible for executing your
position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service
culture and driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards! Your duties will
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere
- Friendly and effective communication with dispatch, Team
Members, and guests to ensure the happiness of our guests and
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment,
flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business
- Follow company philosophies, policies, and procedures and
communicate them to appropriate departments
- Clean all assigned units, offices and public areas in
compliance with all standards of quality and efficiency and
promptly turn in all lost and found items after being accurately
tagged and identified
- Ensure resort follows all federal, state, and local laws,
- Report any maintenance problems, damage or missing items to
proper housekeeping personnel
- Report any suspicious activity to the Security department
- Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra
amenities or service time requests
- Maintain cleanliness of carts and ensure supplies and equipment
are in a neat and orderly appearance
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience
- Ability to speak basic English – to greet guest and respond to
guest special request.
- Open and flexible availability, to include weekends and
- Able to bend, stoop, walk and lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull/
up to 100 lbs
- Work a full shift (8 hours) walking/standing with or without
What will it be like to be a Team
Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about
Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been
about crafting memorable experiences and making a positive impact
within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is
their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that has fueled
the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Housekeeper On Call - Paradise, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!