WTS International, the world's
leading spa and fitness management firm, is seeking a Spa & Salon
Director for a luxury Forbes rated hotel spa on the Las Vegas
strip! The Spa and Salon Director is responsible for
the day-to day operations of the facility to include: establishing
and meeting the budget and financial goals of the organization,
implementing a strategic plan to include marketing initiatives and
staff training, acting as the liaison to other revenue centers on
property, and professionally represents the facility and WTS
International. Uses the ability to lead and motivate staff to
achieve goals and exceed guest expectations. This role
oversees luxury spa, salon and fitness center.
Compensation includes base salary of $75 -
$80K plus 20% bonus. Apply today for immediate
• Ensures the “WTS Experience” for members
and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS’ Mission Statement/Values, Standards and
Expectations, and WTS’ Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Develops a comprehensive standard facility operations manual,
including written policies and procedures for all facility
services, administration, and maintenance using the WTS
• Uses a template to develop a monthly and yearly management report
outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily
operations. Also reports any current or future concerns and
forwards recommended changes to the client with Account Executive’s
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting in accordance with
• Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures
and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and
• Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and
• Writes articles or press releases for the facility when
• Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of
professionalism and service demands.
• Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing,
hiring, and training all staff.
• Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits
of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting
regularly scheduled staff meetings and training
• Ensures appropriate facility supervisory coverage through use of
a Manager on Duty (MOD) system.
• Assesses all employees’ progress continually, trains employees,
coaches employees with positive reinforcement and disciplines
fairly and consistently, participates in annual performance
evaluations, and assists in the termination process when
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback
through the use of comment cards and other customer care
techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and
• Creates and implements an effective marketing and public
relations strategy in a timely manner.
• Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or
guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of
facility and makes necessary changes to stay within budgetary
• Ensures the successful integration of the spa and the fitness
facility into the overall operations of the hotel.
• Ensures that the spa is successfully positioned within the
respective marketplace by completing a competitive analysis and
determining strengths and weaknesses of all significant
• Implements a strategy to contact conference groups and promotes
spa services to attendees.
• Ensures that financial goals are attained by developing and
implementing a retail sales plan. Establishes service and retail
goals for staff and provides guidance on how to achieve
• Develops a schedule of seasonal utilization patterns to be used
in the budgeting process and effective payroll management.
• Specifies and controls efficient usage of professional products
for all services by completing a service cost analysis and
implementing an inventory control system.
• Provides necessary financial information to corporate and the
client’s accounting department for accurate reporting of daily
sales and financial performance.
• Ensures an effective inventory system with the par stock levels
implemented for spa equipment and supplies.
• Ensures compliance with all state licensing and health
• Provides reservation procedures using spa software or a manual
• Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to
the Corporate Risk Management Department and WTS Operations
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or comparable spa
• 5+ years of successful spa and salon management experience.
• Knowledge of professional spa services
• Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties
• Creative in marketing and promotions.
• Sales oriented.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to show initiative and make decisions.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and
• Proficient in spa software (Spa Biz, Spa Soft or Visual One) and
Microsoft Office products.
• CPR/First Aid Certified.
• Must be in a physical condition to project the health and
wellness ideals of the spa environment.
• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of
constantly to move objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
• This position requires the following abilities: climbing,
balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
computer, calculators, office supplies, phone, paperwork, protocol
binders, retail inventory, all spa equipment, hot cabbies,
paraffin heaters, steamers, microcurrent machines, fitness
equipment, and treatment products.
• Work conditions include exposure to noise, vibrations, extreme
temperatures, wet or humid environments, burns, fumes, odors, dust,
mists, mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards.
WTS International is an
equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.