Fountain Installer – Field Services - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Responsible for installing fountain equipment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Performs installations, removals and relocations of fountain
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets,
parts list etc.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience (i.e. working in
vending/fountain industry, general construction, electrician or
plumbing industry, auto mechanic, or other mechanical areas).
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical
- Prior customer service experience.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical
and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
- Basic computer skills, including mobile device technology.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/shifts including overtime
and Weekends as needed. For Coca-Cola on the West Coast, hours may
be 24/7 depending on the
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Electrical/Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification
- Beverage industry experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to bend, kneel, climb and lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high
noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Frequent bending and twisting in performance of job
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Las Vegas , Fountain Installer – Field Services - RCCB, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!