Assistant General Manager - Elara
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 15, 2021
There’s something truly fun and
exciting about Hilton Grand Vacations. Our encouragement drives us
in making a positive impact and memorable experiences for our
Owners, Team Members and guests. Our Team Members are at the center
of everything we do and it’s their talent, passion, and dedication
that drives the success of Hilton Grand Vacations. We prioritize
your wellness and life balance and strive to provide consistent
schedules, dependable days off and reasonable work hours.
What will I be doing?
As the Assistant General
Manager, you will be a hands-on leader for all operating
departments and be responsible for executing your position's
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture
and driving company success.
- Builds and manages Association(s) operating and retail
- Develops and maintains cost & labor controls
- Conducts daily inspections of units, building, grounds, noting
deficiencies of Team Members, contractors and physical appearance
of property. Determines most appropriate and efficient method to
address and seek innovative solutions.
- Monitor daily service levels in customer interactions
- Remains alert to potential problems or areas of concern,
ensuring appropriate action.
Development of People Leaders:
- Coaches, guides, and directs five (5) department leaders.
- Counsels direct reports on job-related matters.
- Guides and advises employees to achieve established goals and
Team Member Engagement & Community Involvement:
- Leads engagement activities with the community and the region.
Champion of the Grand Impact Committee for the property.
- Lead daily leadership stand up meetings
- Participate in department specific stand up meetings
- Lead monthly staff meetings for the Executive Leadership and
participate in the monthly department meeting
- Lead quarterly team member town hall events & engagement
Key Information Points:
- Direct Reports = 5
- Total Resort Operations Team Members = 390-450
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years direct resort operations experience of
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Loss and Prevention
- Must be results oriented
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 to 7 years in a related field
- 4 years in a managerial role
We offer an excellent benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Assistant General Manager - Elara, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!