Mobile Expert, Metro - Retail Sales, Bilingual - Spanish
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 8, 2021
we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color,
veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian,
gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and
parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome
everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability
and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application
or interview process, please let us know by emailing
ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or
inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to
non-accommodation related requests.
Here at T-Mobile, we do things differently. We put people first,
treat them right, and change the rules in their favor. When you go
All IN as a Mobile Expert at T-Mobile, you’re brought into the fold
with a team of hardworking, dedicated people behind you every step
of the way. Why? Because we care about our people, and we believe
that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. That dedicated,
go-the-extra-mile mentality is rooted deep within our culture and
it’s how we’ve earned a place in our customer’s hearts. Here,
you’re more than a salesperson. You’re a customer advocate, ready
to go-to-bat on their behalf, bringing passion, insight, know-how,
and follow through to every interaction. You're a technology
enthusiast, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to
immerse yourself in connecting customers to their world, in the way
that makes the most sense for them. It’s an extremely big
responsibility, but the reward is even bigger. Are you ready to
join the revolution? Good, because WE. WON’T. STOP.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
experience you’ll bring.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail
- Available to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends,
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base pay, plus commissions
- Benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant and a purchase plan for grabbing
TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Go All IN to support the team, keep the store looking its best,
and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest and
greatest products and services.
- Approach all customer interactions with a people-first
demeanor, giving the customer’s needs and concerns priority with
patience, empathy, and integrity.
- Serving and selling to our customers while building
- Personalize your interactions, ask questions, listen, and make
things right to build world-class experiences your customers
- Determine when next level customer advocacy is a must and
owning the experience by going above and beyond, crafting those
tug-on-your-heart-strings interactions, that build customer
dedication and customer happiness
- Meet customers where they’re at in their purchasing journey,
whether they’re just exploring, ready to purchase, or picking up
where they left off online, through Customer Care, or
- Help customers experience your store by getting side-by-side,
exploring products through hands-on demonstrations, and discovering
what solution works best for them.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience
through significant interactions, thoughtful questions, insightful
answers, and sharing your expertise.
- Be sure your customers have what they need to stay
- Meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements and
complete assigned training on time.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Las Vegas , Mobile Expert, Metro - Retail Sales, Bilingual - Spanish, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!