Lead Spa Front Desk Coordinator
Company: WTS International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 8, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Lead Spa Receptionist for a
luxury spa in Las Vegas, NV. The Lead Receptionist, under the
direction of the Facility Director, will be responsible for
assisting in the daily operations of the facility including:
implementing marketing, training and scheduling front desk staff,
assisting with programming (if applicable); monitoring facility
maintenance; ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction
are attained; and using the ability to lead and motivate staff to
achieve goals and exceed guest expectations. The Lead
Receptionsit may also help supervise front desk staff.
- Assists in developing a comprehensive standard facility
operation’s manual, including written policies and procedures for
all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the
WTS International operations template.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including
payroll, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest
feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care
techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest
requests and comments.
- Assists in the training, and supervision of all front desk
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and
closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility
- Ensures that all Front Desk staff are implementing WTS
International's Basics-To-Excelence program
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment,
furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for
- Helps ensure that the facility is only accessed by actual
members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all
- If applicable, assists in developing and planning a diverse
calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and
wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment
classes, special events, social events, resident concierge
services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
- Assists in conducting orientations including an introduction to
the facility, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- If applicable, works with Property Management Company to
address resident questions and concerns.
- If applicable, assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for
display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible
activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with
hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- CPR/First-Aid Certified, if required by the client
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Las Vegas , Lead Spa Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!