Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Do you have experience with personal home, auto and boat insurance
policies? Are you licensed in Property and Casualty insurance? You
might be a great addition to our Personal Lines team as a Customer
Gallagher Customer Service Representatives work to provide
outstanding service to policyholders, insurance carriers, and other
parties related to personal insurance policies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide service to existing clients-identifying and assessing
customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Answer questions related to policy endorsements, acquiring
inspections or appraisals, remarketing.
- Research inquiries about past due payments, coverage questions
and lower limits letters.
- Respond to inquiries via phone, chat and email to provide
policy and/or claims information and providing resolution.
- Discuss different types of policies including auto, homeowners,
and umbrella policies.
Nice to have:
- High school graduate or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong typing and basic computer skills
- 2+ years of prior experience providing service or account
management of Personal Insurance lines with a carrier or
- Bilingual Spanish
- At least a year of experience in a call center
- Currently licensed in P&C OR ability to obtain licensing
within 90 days of hire
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software, including Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Las Vegas , Personal Lines Customer Service Representative, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!