Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager
Company: Eyeglass World
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 12, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers,
Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide
range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3
of Newsweek America’s Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World
has over 100 locations across the United States.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with an Optical License
to join our growing team. The Assistant Manager assists the General
Manager with store operations. This position promotes the
achievement of sale goals through directly selling as well as
overseeing, training, and coaching the Opticians/Sales
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Drive and achieve profit, sales and performance goals according
to NVI standards.
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When
Promised” production board.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor(s)
associated with the store and serves as liaison between doctor and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate Optician/Sales Associates and ensures
the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with balancing staffing to store
volume. Assist in recruiting, selecting and retaining a high
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is
- Maintain Optical license in states that require licensure.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to present clear and concise information and respond to
questions from managers, associates, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
- ABO and NCLE Certified.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Las Vegas , Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!