Customer Care Supervisor
Company: Diamond Resorts International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Customer Care Supervisor supports and supervises the Customer Care
Specialists while they provide superior customer service to all
prospects, owners, and members through telephone contact within the
National Marketing Center. Manages daily production and leads team
to meet and exceed quotas and monthly objectives for the department
in budgets, tour flow and volume per guest
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the process of activations, confirmations, and
verifications in compliance with company and departmental
- Meets established minimum target goals, per week, for
activators, confirmations, and servicing of inbound calls and on
- Acquires and maintains working knowledge of all resorts,
company products, and services as they relate to marketing and the
company as a whole.
- Leads the department training objective, inclusive of preparing
training materials, overseeing the training curriculum, and
delivery and execution of the training.
- Prepares and leads training sessions and pre shift meetings
- Responsible for training new team members in department
regarding service expectations and operational
- Prepares and administers disciplinary
- Assists in the production of departmental work
- Ensures compliance and maintenance of timekeeping and system
for team members.
- Complies with federal guidelines as related to the Do Not Call
- Reports to management on priorities and activities of the
Customer Service department.
- Attends management meetings as required.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule to include early mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to operate general office machinery, (i.e.,
computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key).
- Maintains a level of accuracy set by management on all data
entry tasks of team.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Maintains company standards of professionalism when interacting
with fellow team members, management, owners, members, and
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
minimum of six (6) months of experience in the management and/or
call center field required.
minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience in the
management and/or call center
position spends the majority of the time (50% or more) achieving
organization objectives, often through the coordinate achievements
of subordinate staff. A portion of the time may be spent performing
individual tasks related similar to those performed by direct
reports, but primary duties are supervisory or organizational-goal
related. Analyzes and resolves problems, determines work
techniques, monitors for regulatory compliance, maintains
production, interprets and creates policies, and demonstrates solid
subject matter knowledge.
Establishes departmental goals and objectives, functions with
independence, and makes decisions on matters of significant
importance. Manages human, financial, and/or physical resources;
proactively assesses risk to establish systems and procedures to
protect organizational assets. Exercises judgment within defined
procedures and policies to determine appropriate action; develops
systems to ensure subordinates adhere to policies and procedures in
compliance with organizational goals and
Specific supervisory duties include, but are not limited to the
- Determines and creates policies, procedures and manuals for
- Establishes objectives and goals for the team; plans, organizes
and manages work flow.
- Assigns, monitors, and reviews work; evaluates direct report's
- Orientate and train direct reports.
- Approves time records and time off requests; submits payroll
for direct reports.
- Investigates and resolves concerns and
- Provide assistance and support; maintains a positive and
professional working environment.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Nevada: Timeshare License is required.
- Florida: This position does not require licenses or
SKILLS & ABILITIES
position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral
and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct
business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic math skills.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as ofAugust 02,
2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Las Vegas , Customer Care Supervisor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!