Front Desk Receptionist
Company: WTS International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist.
Exceptional customer service skills required and our ideal
candidate will have prior administrative or front desk customer
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE),
WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and
Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with residents.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable,
in accordance with WTS International policy. Follows all SOPs
and procedures that apply to the front desk and customer
- Enrolls residents in programs. Makes reservations for
events, classes and services, as applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts
for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and
receipts, when applicable.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps
monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment
- Informs facility manager of any resident issues.
- Goes the extra mile for residents by offering to find
directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the
facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked
appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the
shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects
- Reports any incident or accident to management.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by residents and their
guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar
of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness
programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes,
special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers,
and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on
bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities
newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture,
and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special
Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the
- Previous experience programming events and classes is preferred
but not required.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write
legibly and clearly to convey information.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Must be available to work weekends
LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is
committed to having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Las Vegas , Front Desk Receptionist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!