Reservations and Sales Specialist
Company: Diamond Resorts International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Under supervision, the Reservations
and Sales Specialist provides excellent customer service to all
potential guests, owners and members who call into the National
Marketing Call Center. This position also provides excellent
customer service with all outbound calls to potential guests,
owners and members to activate their reservations and confirm their
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs outbound sales calls to
assist potential guests, owners and members with activating
reservations and confirming their arrival information.
- Maintains a working knowledge of
all resorts, Company products and services as they related to
marketing and the company as a whole.
- Updates reservations system with
detailed notes regarding all guest information and reservations
that the agent is responsible for.
- Processes cancellations and
reimburses payment when necessary.
- Processes payment for
- Remains compliant with PCI and
- Immediately informs management of
any escalated issues while handling guest calls.
- Learns and delivers a branded and
scripted presentation and qualification pitch. Adheres to Company
scripting standards when selling and reserving Company
- Provides accurate and
comprehensive answers to customer questions for all products and
services provided by the company.
- Responsible for accurate data
- Responsible for recovering
packages attempting to cancel.
- Adheres with federal guidelines
as they relate to the Do Not Call List and Consent To
- Complies with training received
on all Company software and computer programs.
- Completes all required Company
trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and
maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as
- High School Diploma or
- No prior experience or training
- No supervisory experience
- This position does not include
any supervisory responsibilities.
- Nevada: Timeshare License is
- Florida: This position does not
require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability
to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well
as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains a typing proficiency at
a rate of 35 words per minute.
- Responsible for operating general
office machinery including computer, copy machine, fax machine,
- Exemplary organizational
- Completes multiple tasks with
both speed and proficiency.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in time management;
the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and
effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation
and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a
cooperative working relation.
- Able to perform a variety of
duties, often changing from one task to another of a different
nature, with impending deadlines and/or established
- Performs well with frequent
interruptions and/or distractions.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as ofAugust 02,
2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Las Vegas , Reservations and Sales Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!