Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum one year experience in warehouse/receiving operations
* Basic computer skills and math skills
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds without accommodation
* Must be able to speak, read and write English
* Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, push, and carry
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming, health department
regulations, and Boyd Gaming.
* Must have a valid Nevada Driver's License.
* Must have working knowledge and some experience with use of power
equipment such as Forklifts, electric Pallet Jacks, and Manual
* Must be able to work in various warehouse/receiving conditions
and temperatures as needed - Example: Freezer, coolers, dry areas,
wet areas, outside areas etc.
Responsible for ensuring the proper handling, storage, and delivery
of all supplies (Warehouse or Direct Issue) on property to minimize
potential loss. The Stock Clerk must have average working knowledge
of warehouse operations. Stock Clerk must also have average working
knowledge of all Stratton Warren functions as related to the
warehouse requisitions such as how to read them, fill them out, and
Essential Job Functions/Duties
* Transport product from the Dock to appropriate location (e.g.,
warehouse, refrigerator, freezer, food & beverage outlets,
* Ensure all products are properly checked in, stocked in proper
location, rotated (ensuring FIFO is followed), and organized
* Maintain detailed working knowledge of dry goods, paper products,
chemical supplies, and food and beverage items.
* Pull product to fill requisitions from departments
* Deliver products/orders (including freight), to the appropriate
departments, as necessary
* Ensure proper signature(s) are obtained on the issue
requisition(s) at delivery of product.
* Maintain records and stock levels of goods
* Assist warehouse management in the periodic Inventory
* Help maintain the liquor tree, BIB, and Keg areas. Ensure product
is refilled as directed by management.
* Organize and maintain cleanliness and safety standards of
storerooms, coolers, freezers, the receiving dock, and their
* Follow departmental filing process as to help maintain proper
document retention and storage
* Must consistently exhibit effective communication skills
* Other duties as assigned by management
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Las Vegas , Clerk Stock, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!