Account Coordinator (Remote Friendly)
Company: Mission Lane
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Mission Lane LLC is a fintech on a mission (no pun intended) to
increase access to financial tools that help people thrive. We are
raising the bar on fair credit access, easy money management, and
convenient income discovery. Our philosophy is simple: when our
customers do well, we do well. And we have only just begun.
Mission Lane is currently seeking skilled customer service
professionals to join our expanding team as Account
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, our fast-paced company strives
to be as committed to our employees as we are our customers.
Mission Laners are free to work 100% remotely, at one of our
offices (in Richmond, VA or San Francisco, CA), or in whatever
combination works best for them.
You are a natural communicator with a passion for customer service.
You've developed your skills with 1+ year(s) experience in any
professional environment where exceeding customer expectations is
the number one priority!
We've found that everyone from experienced call-center
professionals, collections agents, outbound sales reps, recent
grads, retirees, and customer service professionals from the
retail, restaurant and hospitality industries are well prepared for
success in this key role. If any of these sound like you - and if
you're ready to launch your career and GROW along with us - we'd
love to hear from you!
About The Perks
- 26 paid days off (That's 20 days PTO + 6 paid company
- Competitive hourly rate + up to $5,400 a year in bonus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, including a 100%
company-paid employee-only option
- Company paid life, AD&D, short & long term disability
- Paid parental leave
- All equipment provided for you
- TONS OF opportunities for advancement at a fast-growing
About The Role
As an Account Coordinator, you'll be the voice of Mission Lane to
our customers. When you pick up the phone, our customers will know
that their satisfaction and financial well-being is your number one
priority. You'll make a real difference in customers' lives, daily,
as you help them succeed with our cards and improve their financial
Account Coordinators work 40 hours a week over 4 or 5 days a week,
with shift options between 8:30 AM - 9 PM.
- Handle day-to-day account management issues for our newly
established and returning customers
- Educate customers on Mission Lane products and how we can help
- Use innovation and collaboration to constantly raise the bar in
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to
- Work closely with other team members to share best practices
for account servicing
- Learn federal and state compliance policies and how they apply
to our products
- Consistently update job knowledge by studying new product
- Participate in a range of training opportunities offered
To be set up for success from day one, you should have:
- 1+ year of working with customers
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Savvy with the use of technology & software
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to adapt to the
- Demonstrates resourcefulness to thrive in a fast-paced
- Ability to work as part of a team, to identify issues, and
- High School diploma or GED
You Will Get Bonus Points For
- Bachelor's degree (not required)
More About Mission Lane
Mission Lane is based in the U.S., with offices in Richmond,
Virginia & San Francisco, California. Founded in December 2018,
weve rapidly grown to over 1 million customers.
It all started with a realization: nearly fifty percent of the
adult population in the U.S. doesnt have access to a clear line of
credit. And by clear we mean credit without crazy fees that only
increase debt. Most traditional credit card companies either
overlook or overcharge this group because they have less-than-prime
credit scores or no score at all. We decided this just wouldnt
We understand that everyone doesnt have the same opportunities. We
also know that everyone joins us at different stages of their
financial journeys. Providing access to clear credit was a critical
first step, but our work isnt done. We are actively developing new
products designed to meet our customers where they are, according
to their needs.
We get it - life happens. Thats why Mission Lane is hard at work
paving a better way forward.
Just like for our customers, Mission Lane creates opportunities for
our employees to learn, grow, and prosper. We strive to create an
environment that brings out the best in everyone,
Mission Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or
maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited
by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Mission Lane is not currently sponsoring new applicant employment
authorization for this position. And please, no third party
Keywords: Mission Lane, Las Vegas , Account Coordinator (Remote Friendly), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!