Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is
one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the
country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We
are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!The Spirit of the
Position:The Porter is responsible for ensuring garages and surface
lots are maintained and cleaned on a daily basis. Interface with
customers, handle disputes, provide effective communication between
departments, co-workers, customers and clients.Principal Job
- Ensure garages and surface lots are maintained and cleaned on a
- Responsible for general maintenance of the garage and surface
lots - sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying
trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, painting etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily duties on maintenance
checklist are completed efficiently and timely.
- Greet customers using name, be responsive and timely with
correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring
attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Provide vehicle assistance to customers in garages and surface
- Assist customers as needed over intercom system, in lobbies,
lanes, and in the parking office.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing
premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do
attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Experience:
- Experience with general facility maintenance preferred
- Experience in customer relations.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.Physical
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 20 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Ability to work outdoors in the heat and in the cold.The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the
essential duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptLAZ Parking is an
equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices,
including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics,
Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other
protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. No question in our application process
is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's
consideration for employment on such grounds.#INDNV
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Las Vegas , Garage Porter, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!