Funds Servicing Coordinator @ Center Crossing
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general direction, the Funds Servicing
Coordinator is responsible for identifying and servicing all
payments and invoices that are routed to the Portfolio Management
department. They are required to support and interact
professionally with various internal departments and external
partners. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares payments for all external vendor invoices.
- Processes transfer requests from loans to maintenance
- Processes and mails loan refunds to owners.
- Identifies all incoming payments and/or correspondence and
routes to respective areas.
- Posts maintenance fee payments using proprietary
- Archives payment images.
- Develops and implements new procedures and updates existing
procedures for Funds Servicing Coordinator functions.
- Directs payments to proper accounts utilizing financial
- Posts conditional credits for maintenance fees.
- Tracks incoming mail that is sent with special mail handling
i.e. FedEx, UPS.
- Researches missing payments.
- Handles special projects that are assigned by manager,
supervisor or lead.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule including overtime, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in the financial services
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations using a
- Detailed oriented with a strong customer-based focus.
- Able to learn new concepts and procedures quickly.
- Performs calmly and maintains a level-head.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations
(HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Las Vegas , Funds Servicing Coordinator @ Center Crossing, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!