Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: MGM Resorts International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location:US, NevadaBecome one of the stars behind The SHOW and
become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our
Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human
race.PRIMARY PURPOSE:It is the primary responsibility of the Talent
Acquisition Partner to perform a variety of duties to support the
effective functioning of the department, assist in the sourcing,
screening and evaluation of applicants ensuring the most qualified
candidates are selected for employment with MGM Resorts
International based upon specific established criteria. Job
functions include participating in company recruitment programs
designed to ensure an ongoing diverse applicant pool rich in
experience and skill as well as full-cycle recruiting, tracking
state gaming licenses of applicants, and providing all other HR
supporting services. This position executes the company's core
service standards, brand attributes, and sustainability
initiatives. All duties are to be performed in accordance with
department policies, practices, and procedures.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
- Supervises assigned operational/recruitment functions
consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department,
the division and MGM Resorts International.
- Provides strategic input into research, development, evaluation
and the implementation of new products, services, technology and
processes to ensure MGM Resorts International competitive position
and the anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic
hospitality and gaming environment.
- Participates in the recruiting and interviewing process of
candidates, while partnering with the Talent Acquisition
Specialists in recommending qualified candidates for employment
based upon specific position criteria and operational needs.
- Oversees the Employment processes with transfers, promotions
and new hires, including Form I-9 and Tip Compliance
- Supports applicants in the gaming application process as
applicable to state regulations and company compliance
- Professionally represents the MGM Resorts International at
local and regional job fairs, conventions and conferences and
maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Approves internal/external recruitment strategy for each
WORKDAY requisition, manages recruitment process, reviews WORKDAY
Queue's to determine applicant status and audit WORKDAY system to
ensure data integrity/compliance.
- Plans and manages unique hiring projects/events and associated
- Assist in implementing a result-driven comprehensive
recruitment plan consistent with the strategic vision of MGM
- International Human Resources and Employment to support all
levels of the MGM Resorts International organization.
- Build relationships with company leadership to gain insight on
operations and to understand the functions of all positions within
- Execute methods, unique marketing strategies, and process
improvement to achieve desired staffing outcomes.
- Stay current on Federal and State employment and immigration
laws and governing regulations.
- Utilize creative and non-traditional recruitment strategies to
help build an experienced, skilled, and diverse talent pool.
- Implement special recruitment programs aimed at attracting
candidates for technical positions.
- Serve as an ambassador for the department and company.
- Measure results vs. expected outcomes and address concerns or
ideas for improvement.
- Source candidates through various channels including: social
media, job boards, on-line databases and networking with
professional organizations locally and nationally.
- Maintain a solid understanding/knowledge of the MGM Resorts
Culture. Communicate the company philosophy of development and
growth as it relates to position and career progression.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with colleges,
community partners, search firms, temporary staffing agencies,
professional associations, and other organizations that provide
- Assist in sourcing top candidates for student internships and
management training programs. .
- Assist in developing, managing, and measuring the effectiveness
of advertising campaigns that highlights MGM Resorts International
as an employer of choice offering exciting long-term career
opportunities to achieve recruitment objectives.
- Identify deficiencies in the applicant pool and appropriate
actions to source the necessary quality, quantity, and
- Apply thorough understanding of local and national job market,
early indicators of change/trends, and related information to
proactively keep the recruitment function cutting edge.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal
candidate experience, maintain communication throughout entire
process and positively represent MGMRI.
- Record, document, format and submit weekly operational
- Assist hiring managers with process questions, provide status
updates, support candidate management and other common
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- One (1) year of prior Recruitment/Staffing experience involving
candidate interviewing, evaluation and placement.PREFERRED:
- Working knowledge of principles and procedures for talent
acquisition recruitment, including federal/state EEO and ADA
- Strong interviewing and evaluating skills.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting and/or employment
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with recruitment and employment software programs
(e.g. WORKDAY, LinkedIn, video and teleconferencing platforms, ,
Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong understanding of technical organizations, job titles,
software, and hardware terminology
- Previous experience with WORKDAY Recruitment System or similar
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES,
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of
deadlines, while working independently.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver high quality
results --- Ability to be persuasive, yet tactful
- Working knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel
recruitment, including federal/state EEO and ADA guidelines
- Demonstrated commitment to Diversity and Inclusion in
- Demonstrated ability to present information in clear, concise
- Exhibits professionalism and strong presence in person and over
phone to interact and maintain ongoing communication with both
senior-level management and prospective candidates. --- Exceptional
interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient in sourcing candidates through resume database
- Strong collaboration, relationship management and customer
- Strong internal values, teamwork, integrity & excellence
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Strong Operations and Process Management
- Strong interviewing and selection skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and
PowerPoint), electronic applicant tracking systems and expert
knowledge in the area of Internet search tools and techniques
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!