Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an interview
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Deposits staff assists management in controlling
the flow of money through the building. They will provide
administrative support to management through reconciliation of
money, money equivalents, and all applicable paperwork.NITTY GRITTY
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Initial point of security for all money, money equivalents, and
all applicable paperwork, including private guest information and
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of bill
- Handles money accurately and balances high volume of
- Assists staff with banks, checkouts, and money, and money
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and in a timely
- Conducts inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Assists Management as needed or requested.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of all Deposits areas,
inside and out, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Assists other team members as needed or as business
- Responsible for the reconciliation of any monies from their
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team
member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.STUFF OUR
ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Bank or cashier experience preferred, but not required.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with
multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for
assistance, and farewells to guests.
- Attention to detailStrong problem solving skillsFamiliar with
ExcelRequirementsPrevious administrative experience or cash
handling expereince preferredAt Dave and Buster's the safety of our
team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Las Vegas , Deposits, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!