Welcome Center Supervisor
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bluegreen Vacations is currently seeking a dynamic professional
to join our team!
In the Welcome Center Supervisor role, is responsible for providing
excellent customer service to owners and guests of the resort
ensuring 100% satisfaction.
- Lead a team to greet each guest with a superior level of
- Have extensive knowledge of the site location, answering any
questions guests may have.
- Ensure all appropriate vacation tour eligibility requirements
- Supply guests with local information, maps to the hotel and the
- Sell tickets for area attractions.
- Create schedule for department.
- Supply Sales and Marketing reports as requested.
- Work with Service Center/Call Center staff to ensure guest
- Reconcile the daily inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist Director of
Marketing. Skills / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a flexible schedule and weekends required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point;
Internet Explorer; standard office equipment.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Quality service fundamentals and strong organizational skills
with the ability to multi-task. At Bluegreen Vacations, the health,
safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top
priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19
mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we
have implemented various safety protocols within our operations,
such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health
screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good
hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our
facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and
sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are
all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
test. EOE/DFW Apply Now
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Las Vegas , Welcome Center Supervisor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!