Customer Success Specialist - Alternative Work Week/West Coast (REMOTE - USA)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position will require weekends with two days off during the
week. This position will also have hours on the West Coast, PST
(Pacific Standard Time).
The Customer Success Specialist will provide operational
multi-level account execution for 1health customers to maximize the
company's value creation and profitability opportunities. The
Customer Success Specialist will have a strong customer-focus,
attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate
cross-functionally internally and externally. They will address
incoming customer emails and phone calls for existing and future
orders, provide direction for product usage, handle technical
support inquiries and escalations for account management.
- Case Management - Maintain a high level of urgency for customer
accounts within standard operating procedures (SOP's). Support
daily account operations in support of the overall strategy and
customer expectations. Address customer emails professionally and
thoroughly, responding in a timely manner in accordance with SLAs
via Salesforce, Zendesk, AskJade, G-Suite, Stripe, Dialpad, Slack,
and other platforms regarding issues such as orders, cancellations
and registration. Escalate any critical customer issues from
accounts to the appropriate department. Establish workflow for the
Customer Service Case Queue, prioritizing
- Communications - Proactively communicate and manage
time-sensitive daily requests and problems. Work collectively with
team members to ensure all tasks are covered and addressed.
- Continuous Improvement - Analyze customer orders to identify
trends and find synergies to address concerns, drive efficiencies
and improve department response times. Understand company portfolio
with regards to customer priorities, needs and potential solutions.
Utilize resources to maintain and enhance key customer
relationships, recommending new solutions and services through the
evaluation of changing market conditions and customer needs.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. A bachelor's
degree in technology, business, or related field is desired.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience is required.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, along with a strong technical
aptitude is required.
- 1 year of Salesforce experience is desired.
- 1 year of startup experience is desired.
- Healthcare/DNA industry experience and HIPAA Laws is
Knowledge and Skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects/issues simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Creative, analytical and strategic approach to problem-solving
and potential issues required.
- Customer service/relationship management focus is
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excels in a team-based environment required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, disciplined,
multitasking and attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of Slack and Google Workspace is highly desired.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional,
dynamic, and ambiguous startup environment required.
- A motivated team-player with excellent follow through and a
desire to win.
This job operated in a professional remote office environment. This
job uses standard office equipment, such as computers and phones.
This job is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee has the
flexibility to move as needed. Constantly operates a computer,
phone, keyboard, mouse, and other office productivity machinery.
The employee frequently communicates with internal and/or external
customers and co-workers. Must be able to exchange accurate
information. Must be able to recognize objects from short and long
distances. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: 1health, Las Vegas , Customer Success Specialist - Alternative Work Week/West Coast (REMOTE - USA), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!