Front Desk Clerk (Rio)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
* Greet guests in the hotel lobby and assist guests to successfully
check in, check out, make duplicate keys using kiosks.
* Checking-in and checking-out guests, respond to inquiries and
complaints in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner to
achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all
Standard Operating Procedures and Standard of Service.
* Registers guests to room while receiving all pertinent
* Perform guest registration and room assignments, accommodating
special requests whenever possible.
* Pre-register and block reservations.
* Take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations
following hotel rate structures and selling strategies.
* Handle guest check in and check out in accordance to hotel credit
and cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner.
* Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries in
connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local
* Troubleshoot all in-room movie / phone / billing problems.
* Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
* Balance hotel accounts and cash bank daily.
* Prepare key packets, ensure miscellaneous brochures are fully
* Manage hotel room inventory, assign rooms remotely, and perform
other tasks as assigned by supervisor or assistant manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Process check-in and check-out transactions for guests
* Greet guests in the lobby and help with line management and crowd
* Assist guests with their self-check in and check out needs at
* Manage hotel room inventory
* Handle end of the day bookkeeping, auditing, and account
* Assist guests with questions about the city and property
* Assist guests with booking dinner, show, etc. when necessary
* Assists with guest service recovery when possible
* Answer guest and team member phone or radio calls
* Always maintains and Upbeat and Positive attitude
* Responsible for being apprised of current events in hotel to
* Acts as a liaison on behalf of the guest to expedite guest
* Maintains a professional and courteous attitude towards all
guests (internal and external)
* Anticipating guests needs and guest expectations
* Greets all guests with the proper introduction, and makes them
feel welcome; answers telephone promptly, with a pleasant voice;
attends to all guest inquiries; maintains accuracy in cashiering;
assists guests with problems, complaints or special needs;
effectively generates reports according to shift; provides rate
information for future or current dates; processes casino status
changes on guest folios; attaches needed paperwork to all checked
out folios; keeps stations neat and well stocked with supplies.
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proficient in a second language would be beneficial.
* Self-starter with strong problem-solving ability
* One-year of experience in front desk or guest service field; 6
months experience in basic computer knowledge; team-player
* Excellent oral and written communication in English; heavy
telephone volume; must be able to tolerate secondary smoke
* Close knit environment, with constant co-worker involvement; must
be able to complete several tasks at once with accuracy; must be
able to stand or walk for entire shift (an average 8-hour
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
* Ability to perform reaching, stooping and /or crouching motions
* Must be able to communicate verbally
* Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift 25lbs.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Las Vegas , Front Desk Clerk (Rio), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!