Guest Room Attendant (The California)
Company: BOYD GAMING
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Description: Responsible for cleaning guest rooms in
accordance with company and departmental standards. Job
- Ensure the security of guest rooms and their contents.
- Clean assigned number of guest rooms according to company and
departmental standards including but not limited to:
- Changing bed linens
- Collecting used bath linens and replenishing with fresh
- Dusting hard surfaces
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning bathroom sink, counters, tub and/or shower, toilet,
- Replenish room amenities such as tissues, soaps, etc.
- Stock supply cart with supplies necessary for cleaning guest
- Update room status and complete requisite departmental
- Notify housekeeping office of any repairs needed in guest
- Handle guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to push/pull/maneuver supply cart weighing
approximately 200 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to
kneeling, reaching, stooping, bending, scrubbing, sweeping,
vacuuming, and dusting.
- Knowledgeable in the proper use of chemicals used in cleaning
guest rooms beneficial.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Keywords: BOYD GAMING, Las Vegas , Guest Room Attendant (The California), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!