Quality Assurance Specialist- Cancun Resort
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a strong-minded individual who
is looking to be involved at the end of our sales process. This
person assists with closing documents as a customer makes a
decision to purchase our vacation ownership product. If you have
strong customer service skills and administrative experience this
may be the perfect job for you! What will I be doing? Client
Relations Specialists are the primary liaison to the customer and
the customer follow-up process in regards to contracts and deeding
of the client's new purchase.
- Assures new owners understand their paperwork and contracts,
assisting them in making their reservations and assuring owners
have all the information they need to feel comfortable with their
- Directly responsible for follow up and post-sale contact with
new owners to assist in the reduction of cancels and kicks.
- Responsible for working closely with the Sales and Hospitality
team to maintain a high quality of customer service.
- Provides technical assistance, support and advice to owners
regarding the product and services associated with ownership. Why
do Team Members like Working for us! At the core of our company's
success are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
outstanding travel benefits. Qualifications What are we looking
for? To fulfill this role effectively, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- More than 1 year of experience in notarizing contract
- Nevada -Notary Public Certificate.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to include mornings,
evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Nevada Real Estate or Timeshare License .
- Strong ability to efficiently resolve complex customer service
issues. It would be advantageous in this position for you to
demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree.
- More than 3 years of related experience.
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Quality Assurance Specialist- Cancun Resort, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!