Incident Coordinator - Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: At GeoComply, our mission is to empower
the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new
generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's
geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a
critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the
world's largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC
and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade
geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We
have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO
and various M&A opportunities.At the heart of it all is people
- we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class
experience for our employees, customers, and partners.Job
SummaryAre you great at preventing and resolving critical
incidents? Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute your
talents and energy to the growth and success of a hyper-growth,
pre-IPO unicorn?GeoComply requires an Incident Management
Coordinator that serves as a point of escalation for improving the
quality of our prevention, timely discovery, fast stabilization,
and resolution of critical incidents and ensuring corrective
measures are implemented successfully.The position focuses on
establishing and ensuring adherence to SOC2 incident protocols and
procedures to protect our clients, policies, standards, practices,
departments, Business, and Functional levels, to achieve the
required level of consistency, quality, and protection to meet
overall business needs.What You Will Be Doing
- Be on call as part of the Incident Management rotation.
- Organize and chair incident response with Software
Engineers/Developers, Infrastructure/DevOps, etc., for service
restoration and documentation.
- Provide internal and external updates with an Incident Scribe,
- Ensure new products, features, and services meet requirements
to predict and alert on issues that may result in degradation or
outages of services.
- Monitor production environments and make sure monitoring tools
- Monitor all communication channels where potential issues are
- Coordinate emerging incidents and monitor their
- Perform incident impact analysis, including financial and/or
impacts this may have on projects.
- Develop postmortems and handoff to problem management to
complete RCA and problem resolution.
- Report incidents metrics and statistics to management on at
least a monthly basis.
- Maintain our knowledge base of Known Issues and Incident
corrective measures for service restoration and workarounds.
- Support knowledge base articles related to process and
producers and Determine if operations need to change to improve
escalation or recovery efforts.
- Working with Amazon Web Service (AWS) enterprise partners and
tools such as PageDuty, G-Suite, Jira, Confluence, Statuspage.io,
Slack, and OpsGenie.About You
- Minimum three years experience in incident response, problem
management, project management or production support, and
completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- Communication is vital to you, and you are personable and
communicate effectively to collaborate in English with diverse and
geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience managing responses to incidents, including
front-line analysis and escalation.
- Strong organizational, coordination and mediation skills to
drive decision making.
- Ability to understand business goals, technical and customer
requirements, and how to prioritize issues and escalate as
- Experience with Atlassian, monitoring, and on-call tools.
- You can interpret contracts and SLAs.
- Liaising with internal development and technical teams with an
ability to gather all required information comes naturally to
- Experience in data analysis, preparing incident/impact reports
and presentations to C-Suite level.Desired Skills
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification
- Experience in Zendesk, Elastic/Kibana, PagerDuty and/or
- Proven experience working on critical incidents
- Russian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese language skills are a plusAt
GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust.
We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity
companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better
risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security
infrastructure for some of the world's largest tech companies like
DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai. We are the global market
leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece
of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years,
including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.At
the heart of it all is people - we are equally committed to
creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees,
customers, and partners.Let us share why we think you'd love
working with us:
- We have a track record of success and a planned vision for a
promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for
player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And
we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets -
media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values, and we live them in all of our
actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it
Bigger, #Build it Right.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops
award-winning solutions for some of the world's largest and most
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in
employee career growth and development. Our learning & development
commitment includes leadership and technical development, a
substantial budget for education and training, and dedicated work
hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a
bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and
energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive
salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities we live and work.
GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through
donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create
employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and
celebrate.Now What? Send us your resume. We Can't Wait To Meet
Keywords: GeoComply, Las Vegas , Incident Coordinator - Las Vegas, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!