Company: Desert Lumber & Truss
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Desert Lumber, a
Division of USLBM, Is Seeking a Machine Operator to Join Our Team!
Things you should know about working at Desert Companies:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit-and-tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions, and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement-driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your days as a Machine
- Pull lumber and read lumber materials pick list.
- Use appropriate machine to make cuts that match the drawings or
batch cut paperwork.
- Stock pieces of cut material.
- Maintain machinery by keeping moving parts clean and free from
- Label cut stock to match paperwork.We want you to build your
career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?Machine Operator
- Experience. Willing to train the right person.
- Special Skills. Use and read a measuring tape and framing
- Communication. Ability to communicate with other coworkers and
- Physical. Exposure to extreme temperatures. Ability to lift up
to 100lbs or more on a repetitive basis. Also perform duties that
require constant movement, squatting and twisting. Building Your
Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental, and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- We now Offer DailyPayBuild Your Future Today With Desert
Lumber.Desert Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all
qualified individuals. We are committed to being a welcoming
workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of
being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the
ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+,
veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Desert Lumber & Truss, Las Vegas , Machine Operator, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!