Accounts Receivable Specialist (USA Remote)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, youll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and lets make change together.
Turnitin is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our
growing finance team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will play
a key role in the AR team which is responsible for all billing and
collections efforts at Turnitin. The role will have direct
communication with external customers along with various internal
- Accurate order processing and high volume billing which
includes the review of sales orders, generating invoices in
multiple subsidiaries, and mailing and emailing out to customers in
a timely manner
- Follow our Collections processes to collect payment on past due
invoices. - Includes the tracking of all Collections activity and
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls from
- Organising and processing of Credit Memos and Chargebacks
- Obtaining, reviewing validity, and entering of incoming tax
- Monitoring of the Accounts Receivable inbox to insure timely
response to all internal and customer inquiries
- Research and clearing of overpayments, duplicate payments, and
- Perform account reconciliations
- Ability to identify and fix AR related irregularities
- Work closely with a global Sales and the Sales Support team
- 2 years of relevant AR experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- MS Office Word and Excel knowledge
- Accounting systems experience
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Netsuite and Salesforce systems experience
- Previous International exposure to billing, multi-currencies,
and local tax processes
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Las Vegas , Accounts Receivable Specialist (USA Remote), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!