Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider
Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent
medical examinations is looking for a Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation Provider, as an Independent Contractor, to perform
medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process.The Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation Provider will be responsible for reviewing medical
health records through a secure Web Portal and performing a
comprehensive assessment on each veteran.The Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation Provider will also complete a Disability Benefit
Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal. DBQ's are condition
specific forms created by the VA. Through the DBQ's, the Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will document exam findings
needed by the VA.The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider
will NOT make disability determinations, the VA makes all
disability determinations.This is NOT a treating role. This
position only provides assessments.This position will review and
assess 3 Veteran per day on average when scheduled.This position
will be brought on as an Independent Contractor working (1)/day per
MRG Exams is looking for a PM&R physician who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Independent medical assessments = Medical Fact Finding &
- Willing to spend at least 50% of their day reviewing medical
records and electronic documenting of exam findings.
- Proficient at finding key data points within large electronic
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the DBQ's and form medical opinions.
- Typing skills are essential.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Completed DBQ's must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.Required to
do the job:
- Must hold a current license in (Nevada) as a Physiatrist.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Must be able to analyze both health history data and physical
examination data to form medical opinions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have own laptop to fill out reports.PM20PI177326234
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Las Vegas , Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!