Senior Business Development Representative - REMOTE
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world's most
demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments
around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy
across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use
across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud,
on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and
Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are
reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor",
Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very
idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making
Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great
ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in,
contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together
will produce better solutions.
Fortanix is seeking a hard-working, driven, enthusiastic, and
outgoing individual to join our new Business Development team. In
this role you will be responsible for making outbound calls to
target accounts and generating qualified business opportunities as
you execute our prospecting process. Our ideal candidate is an
excellent communicator who it motivated by hitting goals and
excited about working in an entrepreneurial team environment. Key
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound phone
and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and
- Understand the Fortanix use cases and competitive positioning
to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospect's
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and
prospect information in HubSpot.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives.
- 1-3 years of SDR experience selling technology solutions to
enterprise buyers. Cloud/SaaS/IT infrastructure preferred.
- Tenacious and ambitious with a strong work ethic and passion
for selling technology.
- Disciplined and process oriented, with the ability to take a
systematic approach to selling.
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone skills.
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling
groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience.
- We offer a collaborative work environment, amazing equity,
great benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to redefine
- Unlimited PTO (it's between you and your work!)
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- 401k (no matching)
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity
and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal
opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to
recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation or any other status. If you're interested in
working in a fast growing, exciting working environment - we
encourage you to apply!
Keywords: Fortanix, Las Vegas , Senior Business Development Representative - REMOTE, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!