Cutter - Non Union
Company: Samuels & Son Seafood C
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation's leading purveyor of fresh
and frozen seafood. This is unique and exciting opportunity for an
experienced fish cutter. These positions offer: the opportunity to
work in a fast-paced, and growth-focused culture, and full time
positions offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.Day
and night positions are available!The ideal candidate must possess
excellent knife skills and have a background in fish cutting. A
general knowledge of Fish and Seafood products is
preferred.Functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Cleaning, cutting, slicing, and filleting fish and stocking
- Ensuring proper quality and standards of all supplies.
- Understanding the specific requirement of clients and
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the work area and the
cutting knives and equipment.
- Minimizing wastage while cutting the fish.
- Delivering to the requirements of the chefs in
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
Keywords: Samuels & Son Seafood C, Las Vegas , Cutter - Non Union, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!