Inspector - Entry
Company: Cox Auto Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Cox, we're forward-thinking innovators who put people first.
Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and
kindness, and we're looking for people to join our mission to be a
force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us
across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and
healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will
need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for
this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and
religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox
family of businesses.
An Automotive Inspector is responsible for providing complete
documentation of a vehicle's condition. If you've got an eye for
all that's right and wrong with everything on wheels, this could be
the role for you. Inspectors look over vehicles to identify the
flaws and faults, assess repairs and costs, document it all, and
make recommendations to our clients on repairs.
This position requires the daily use of a personal vehicle to visit
multiple auto dealerships in the local area.
* Verify vehicle information- identify damage and mechanical
problems (i.e., interior, exterior, odometer reading, trunk area,
* Prepare and complete all necessary documentation.
* Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer's
* Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as well as
common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
* Understanding of Baseline Inspections & vehicle grading.
* Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including powertrain,
drivetrain, and electrical components.
* Functions as a solid team player and work closely with teammates,
field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer
* Will partner with our Clients to inspect vehicles at their
location. There will also be responsibility to ask for more
inventory when at Clients location.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and
health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
* 3 years of experience in related field.
* Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
* Reliable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursed.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Strong technical aptitude.
* Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
* Good organizational skills needed.
* Ability to multitask, follow directions and take instruction
* High School Diploma/GED
* Body, paint and mechanical repair knowledge
* Familiarity with unibody and full-frame vehicles
* SalesForce.com experience
* Ability to stand, walk, or sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stoop, squat or kneel.
* Ability to lift and hold at least 10 lbs. at waist level for an
extended period of time.
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Subject to outside environmental conditions on a daily basis.
* Other duties as needed or required.
* Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties
of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to
meet business requirements.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox
provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified
applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations
would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Auto Inc, Las Vegas , Inspector - Entry, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!