Part-Time Stockroom Operations Associate (Early Morning)
Company: Kohl's Corp.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Kohl's Stores, you'll belong to a team that accepts everyone,
works hard to help each other succeed, and takes the time to
celebrate their wins. Why Kohl's? -Teamwork Culture: Enjoy a
culture where we're all in it together. -Shift Flexibility: Enjoy
flexible shifts that fit your busy schedule with availability to
work days, nights, and weekends required. We'll work with you!
-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable
coupons for all your holiday gift shopping! -Leaders Who Care: Be
supported by leaders who know you, listen and help you succeed.
-Top National Brands: We carry the top brands you know and
At Kohl's our strategy is to become the most trusted retailer of
choice for the active and casual lifestyle. Be part of a team
culture that values diversity and inclusion, works hard to help
each other succeed, and celebrates each other's wins to deliver a
best-in-class experience for our customers.
About the Role
In this role, you will support a sales driving culture while
focusing on creating a consistent customer experience. You will
engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent
customer service through our hospitality mentality approach. You
will offer information to the customer on current merchandise
assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational
processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to connect with
the customers to solve their shopping needs making everyone feel
respected, appreciated and rewarded.
* Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
* Drive sales
* Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates
customers to add to their basket
* Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
* Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an
authentic hospitality experience
* Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and operational
processes, as required
* Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and
* Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
* Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
* Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
* Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
* Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
* Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
* Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl's
* Converts, opens and activates Kohl's Card applications
* Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
* Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
* Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
* Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
* Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
* Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
* Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
* Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
* Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices,
handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
* Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
* Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
* Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
* Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
* Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
* Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
* Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity,
and other elements while performing certain job duties including
but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
* No Retail or Service Industry Experience Required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
* Naturally curious; desire to learn
* Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive
Pay Starts At: $11.00
Keywords: Kohl's Corp., Las Vegas , Part-Time Stockroom Operations Associate (Early Morning), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!