Company: FERRAGAMO USA INC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSign on Bonus: $1000* sign-on bonus*Bonus
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Must be employed for at least 3 months and be employed at the
time of the payout
- Bonus Payout will be taxableOUR HERITAGE AND PASSION TO EMPOWER
YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVITYSalvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. is the parent
Company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's
leaders in the luxury industry and whose origins date back to 1927.
The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes,
leather goods, apparel, silk products and other accessories, along
with women's and men's fragrances. The Group's product offer also
includes eyewear and watches, manufactured by licensees. The
uniqueness and exclusivity of our creations, along with the perfect
blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality
and superior craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have
always been the hallmarks of the Group's products. With over 4,200
employees and a network of 650 mono-brand stores, the Ferragamo
Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow
it to be a leader in the European, American, and Asian markets. In
the United States, the Company operates over 50 of its own retail
stores and distributes its products through high end wholesale
distribution channels. We are currently looking for a Client
Advisor for our Las Vegas Outlet Location The Position MissionThe
Client Advisor provides excellent and specialized customer service
by creating emotionally enriched relationships with clients;
developing and nurturing meaningful and loyal client relationships
thorough personal connections and CRM initiatives; manages and
drives sales by understanding client desires and creating a
hand-crafted experience for the client to achieve the best sales
performance. The Ideal Candidate
- Caring, authentic trusted client advisor: an intuitive sales
associate with a passion for style.
- A powerful communicator, handling clients with personal care
and empathy and putting the client at the center of every
- Courageous with ideas and innovative in your approach, always
ready to grow and learn The Expectation
- Transform each client experience into magical moments by
creating a hand-crafted experience that makes the client feel
confident and energized.
- Create a long-term authentic bond with clients by making them
feel the experience is truly about them.
- Demonstrate active leadership on the selling floor, to drive
individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales
results. The Qualifications
- Acting and thinking first of the client and their experience,
you have an in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and
expectations of luxury clients.
- Being a master of storytelling and the art of asking engaging
- Thinking innovatively about how we can improve and generate new
ways of creating tangible value and magic for the client.
- Excellent English language skills; knowledge of second language
- Previous retail sales experience preferred, luxury retail
experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to read,
write, and interpret instructional documents. Ability to
effectively communicate with customers, peers and management.
Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as
part of a team and take initiative independent of direct
supervision. The Essentials
- Sales—in person, telephone, email, etc—which includes having
the physical ability to wait on customers and fit them properly
- Computer knowledge to track inventory.
- Maintain stock of designated area on selling floor and in stock
- Physical requirements: This position involves constant moving,
talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, carrying and standing for
extended period of time; may occasionally involve stooping,
sitting, kneeling, crouching and climbing step stools. Involves
lifting of at least 20 lbs.
- Regular and reliable attendance, normally on a 5-day-a-week;
Part-time schedule is 20-29 hours per week. Required to work a
variety of hours, which may include mornings, evenings, and
weekends, based on store needs.
- Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a
service environment and/or Luxury Goods
- Vaccination Requirement This position will require the
successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
As an equal opportunity employer, the Company will provide
reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be
vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement Ferragamo USA Inc. and its
subsidiaries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual
orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status,
genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership
in any other protected class under applicable law. Disability
Accommodation Ferragamo is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply
for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable
accommodation include making a change to the application process or
work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using
a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Keywords: FERRAGAMO USA INC, Las Vegas , Client Advisor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!