Information Security Architect
Company: Taurean Consulting Group, Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and
Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25
years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to
the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.Our
client is seeking an Information Security Architect to join their
team in Las Vegas, NV on a direct hire basis. This employer is in
the banking/finance industry and is a technology and data-driven
financial services.Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems
for a production environment.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business
and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with
information and cyber security requirements.Your previous
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or related
- 10 years of progressive Information Technology experience.
- 7+ years of leadership and strategic experience.
- Work through ambiguous and open-ended business requirements and
priorities and translate the same into a clear roadmap and
definition of success.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project
- Professional security certification (example: CISSP).
- Knowledge of security protocols, standards, cryptography,
authentication, authorization, and industry best practice security
- Working knowledge of current IT risks and experience
implementing (engineering) security solutions and controls.Salary:
114,300.00 - 165,100.00Benefits: Competitive Wages and Salaries,
401(k) Savings Plan and Company Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
and Sick Leave, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Company-Paid
Life Insurance, Company-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability,
Additional Voluntary Coverage at Group Rates, Tuition
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program.Where you land in the
salary range depends on how well your background and experience
meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that
first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your
interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment
team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.Does
this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's
do this!Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at
702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career
Keywords: Taurean Consulting Group, Inc, Las Vegas , Information Security Architect, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!