Company: Astound Group LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionASTOUND is a global experience design company
that specializes in the design and execution of memorable
experiences for companies to share with their customers. ASTOUND is
a multi-faceted business whose services include architectural
fabrication, brand strategy, and development, retail design and
store rollouts, digital engagements, trade show booths, branded
events, and environments. ASTOUND's offices span North America,
with fabrication facilities that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key
office locations include Las Vegas, Portland, and Toronto.
ASTOUND's projects span over 40 countries and their clients are
some of the most well-recognized brands across multiple industry
sectors including consumer products, sports and entertainment,
telecommunications, and technology. The procurement specialist is
the point of contact between our vendors and ASTOUND personnel. As
a procurement specialist, you will coordinate purchasing with the
Project Managers, Project coordinators, operations, and accounting.
As a member of the procurement department, you will be responsible
for verifying RPOs, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders,
assure that the ordered material will meet project deadlines,
budget verification, and control. keep constant communication on
the status of these orders and verify the receipt of the items.
- Verifies RPOs by comparing items requested to master Lists;
recommending alternatives, and revising unclear items with the
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers;
monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items
ordered; resolves shipment in order with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Orders raw materials and helps manage inventory
- Source project-related items
- Assist the Estimation Department.
- Liaises with Production and Project team members on material
- Liaises with Logistics to coordinate shipments.
- Work with AP to collect missing invoices and correct purchase
- Assist with credit card reconciliation
- Create new vendor accounts
- Meet with potential and existing vendors to get samples,
product briefs, and working relationships DESIRED EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to negotiate and effectively source materials
- Ability to read blueprints, and shop renderings
- Good math skills
- Excellent Client and customer service skills
- Efficient clerical skills
- Knows how to use Excel, Word, and Office 365
- Previous knowledge and experience in Procurement are
- Supply Management
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Vendor relationships
- Cost Accounting
Keywords: Astound Group LLC, Las Vegas , Procurement Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!