Busperson at Superfrico - On-call
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFounded in 2006, Spiegelworld is a quirkforce of
450+ organizers, agitators, dreamers, doers, insiders, outsiders
and iconoclasts of every flavor, on a mission to make the world a
more art-filled, inspired and playful place, one unforgettable
memory at a time.Spiegelworld is looking for Busser to join their
team in Las Vegas, NV on our newest venture at The Cosmopolitan of
Las Vegas. This energetic restaurant and nightlife concept will
operate five nights a week. Do you want to be part of something new
with Spiegelworld?ScopeThe Busser has responsibilities both behind
the scenes and on the restaurant floor. The ideal candidate will
have the ability to anticipate the needs of others, work seamlessly
between tasks in supporting a dining operation that is fun,
efficient, and polished without pretense. Ultimately, youll ensure
we provide excellent guest service by assisting Food Servers,
keeping the dining area prepared, and staying guest-focused.Primary
Job DutiesDuties include, but are not limited, to the
- Deliver prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and
beverages to guests in accordance with established standards.
- Clear all tables, resetting them for new seating, ensuring
tables are set in accordance with venue standards and guests
achieving a pleasurable dining experience.
- Assist Food Servers in serving the guests throughout their
meal, observing the guests for any requests for service, clear all
dishes from the table after guests are through eating, continually
providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
- Polishing of all service items, silverware, glassware and
plates for the duration of the shift to ensure stations are stocked
- Maintains the appropriate appearance of the work station in
accordance with county health and department service
- Assists in serving food in a timely manner.
- Service of Coffee, Hot tea and other non-alcoholic beverages
and fills as needed.
- Resets tables and performs other related duties as requests by
the management or server.
- Moves tables throughout the dining room in order to be able to
set up and accommodate the need of the reservations. Prepare
sections and side stations, i.e., make sure tables are cleaned and
- Perform as team member with venue Host, Supervisors, Food
Servers and Kitchen employees in maintaining smooth and efficient
- Must demonstrate pride, attention to detail and have knowledge
in all aspects of a restaurant (i.e. menu items, food prep, service
standards, bar concept, etc.)
- Maintain cleanliness of all side stations, responsible for
- Adhere to established grooming and appearance standards,
including maintaining a clean and well-maintained uniform.
- Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing
- Operate as a member of a team: help others and request help as
- Assist in the training of new employees as requested.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a busperson in a bar,
lounge, nightclub or full service restaurant.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check after a
contingent job offer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to effectively communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding
of company and department rules and regulations, policies and
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Effectively assist with a wide variety of personalities and
situations requiring diplomacy, tact, friendliness, poise and
- A highly motivated and energetic personality with a strong
commitment to excellence in hospitality.
- Following a conditional offer of employment, able to show proof
of being fully vaccinated, able to get vaccinated within 7 days, or
have a qualifying medical or religious exception.
- Participate and pass a background check and drug
- Willing to participate in employer-paid COVID-19 Mitigation
protocols which include weekly testing and onsite screening.
- Must have valid work authorization for the US
- At least 18 years of age. Preferred:
- Previous experience working in an energetic, hospitality driven
restaurant or nightlife venue.Physical, Environmental & Other
RequirementsThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Work is performed in high volume professional foodservice
- Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level,
temperature, illumination and air quality. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate to high.
- Constant contact with executives, department management,
applicants, employees and guests is necessary.
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing and mobility.
- Prolonged telephone usage.
- Requires bending and reaching.
- Requires transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires eye/hand coordination.
- Requires use of standard office equipment.
- Requires basic math.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and
- Ability to comply with Policies and Procedures, Job
Description, daily memorandums, chemical labels (MSDS) and other
instructions.BenefitsSpiegelworld offers all part-time and On-call
employees Paid Time Off (PTO) and given on the first day of
employment. Whats more, Spiegelworld offers employee discounts on
goods and services that will help our employees live a better and
Keywords: Spiegelworld, Las Vegas , Busperson at Superfrico - On-call, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!