Bar Assistant - Main
Company: Makers and Finders LV
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $10.00 Base ($16 - $20 avg. tips)Makers &
Finders in Las Vegas, NV is looking for one bar assistant to join
our 35 person strong team. We are located at 1120 S. Main Street
#110 Urban Coffee Bar. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated,
and hard-working. Must have open availability. We are looking for
both Full-Time and Part-Time positions.The hourly wage consists of
a base pay of $10/hour plus an average daily cash tips of $50 to
$80 (daily hourly wage with tips $16 to $20 per hour!!)Background
Check and Screening is required.Responsibilities
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the
bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders
have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring the bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, beer,
coffee, beans, and syrups.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working
properly, or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and
mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage
areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Taking orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs,
and processing payments especially during peak hours.
- Speaking to customers, answering questions, handling
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in
reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored
- More experience, education, training, or certifications may be
- Minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional
- Knowledge of menu items, including beers, wines, cocktails,
liquors, and coffee.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal
skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and
customers calmly and rationally.
- Observant and thorough.
- Responsible, punctual.
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the
position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for
extended periods and working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Health Card
- Tam CardPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Talking/Hearing: to communicate with public, staff and
- Walking: to travel different levels of facility and other
- Sitting: to drive a vehicle and for computer work
- Standing: to put supplies away, to train
- Lifting: to put supplies away
- Climbing: to inspect all areas of kitchen and bar
- Pulling: to open doors; to move furniture and supplies
- Pushing: to close doors; to move furniture and supplies
- Stooping: to inspect under equipment; to retrieve supplies at
- Crouching: to inspect under equipment; to retrieve supplies at
- Seeing: to obtain information from written material, for
- Carrying: to carry 40 pounds for 25 yards to maintain
inventoryWe are looking forward to hearing from you.Equal
Opportunity Statement for Employment: Makers & Finders provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Makers & Finders
expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Makers and Finders LV, Las Vegas , Bar Assistant - Main, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!