Renovation Team Lead- LV
Company: Lakeshore Management Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
SCOPE:The Renovation Team Lead is responsible for building and
managing a team to complete all renovation and construction on
inventory homes in a portfolio of communities. Additional
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating business
plans, inventory home management, liaison between all field and
Renovations Manager, portfolio management and project management to
ensure community inventory is ready for sale in good physical
condition with a stabilized fiscal operation. To adhere to all
applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing
and management maintenance service. This is a safety sensitive
role. The following is meant to cover many of the tasks to be
performed, however duties and responsibilities are not conclusive
below and can change as the Company deems necessary and as
determined by your supervisor:RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interview, hire and train staff on as needed basis and evaluate
performance of team members.
- Build and grow a team of talented individuals with a skillset
toward home renovations with focused training, coaching and
performance reviews to ensure teams are functioning at the highest
- Conduct regular safety training events and hold self and team
to high standards for workplace safety.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Community Management teams to
determine proper scopes and scheduling of renovations.
- Inspect all inventory homes within region for readiness status.
Identify all repairs needed and create a scope of work with
estimated costs for all repairs.
- Communicate inspection requests, analyze quotes and scopes for
accuracy and submit for approval. Follow up with vendors or team
for scheduling and completion of work.
- Identify common problems of communities in areas of inventory
home needs, inventory home placement and completion of renovation
of inventory homes and initiate interventions to solve
- Source and vet service providers needed to provide renovation,
construction, and trade service.
- Physically examine the inventory and renovation work of the
properties on a regular basis; Includes, but is not limited to,
ensuring all inventory homes are walked at each property
- Identify and analyze acquisition opportunities as needed and
requested by Supervisor.
- Research building materials and aim to find the best quality
- Compile weekly inventory reports, tasking, purchase card
reconciliations timely and as dictated.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree
- Valid U.S. driver's license.
- Construction Experience Preferred
- Experience with driving Team performance and improvement
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, Internet, and various computer
- Energetic and positive with a sharp eye for detail.
- Must be safety and results driven.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%, some weekends may be
FLSA CLASS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Inventory Project Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: 2-6 Direct Reports
JOB CATEGORY: Inventory
POSITION CLASS: Inventory
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds
internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern
for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This
includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and
seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion,
finding ways to build on each other's ideas. Acts with empathy and
focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right
way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies,
demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets,
complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety.
Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges
- Collaboration and teamwork Involve key stakeholders in decision
making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work
relationships. Enhances the level of cooperation. Actively
participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on
team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new
initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in
all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of
continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to
maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives -
This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a
welcoming community environment, supports individual and family
activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually
challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at
- Developing Fellowship - The ability to influence others through
insight, logic, and communication in a positive way to attain
results. Inspires and motivates others to achieve goals, complete
task and deliver discretionary effort. Be a consistent role model
of the Lakeshore values, leadership competencies, and a commitment
to continuous improvement.
- Implementing the Vision - The ability to articulate the vision
and get others to take responsibility through training, setting
clear and transparent expectation, managing performance, providing
early, often, and actionable feedback. Provides appropriate tools
and resources for employees to implement vision and tactics.
- Following Through - The ability to create plans, check-in
periodically to ensure progress is being made, and assist as
appropriate to remove barriers, helps others learn from mistakes
and insure task are completed. Also includes, asking tough
questions, facing disagreements, and managing conflict
constructively. Holds self and others accountable to agree upon
- Achieving Results Sets challenging goals, stays focused on
results, and builds a culture where employees want to provide
maximum contribution. Demonstrate leadership by challenging status
quo, taking a stand, have healthy, respectful debate to improve
processes and outcome.
- Team playing Builds credible and trustworthy working
relationships with boss, peers, and subordinates. Develop followers
to use their strengths and help them achieve their professional
goals. Viewed as an effective team member and has ability to
influence senior leaders.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Occasionally required to stand, occasionally
required to walk, occasional exposure to outside weather
conditions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more
than 50 pounds, with or without assistance.
COMPENSATION: $48,000 - $53,000/yr. (Based on experience)
LOCATION: Las Vegas Region, NV
Lakeshore embraces Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin,
or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to
confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation
including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free
and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and
health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed
contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements
will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed, please discuss with Hiring
Keywords: Lakeshore Management Inc., Las Vegas , Renovation Team Lead- LV, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!