Front Desk Associate P/T Nights
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Pay Rate $9.50 - $10.50 Overview
Do you enjoy helping others?
Do you want to gain exposure to therapeutic massage and skin care
as part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people
feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at
Massage Envy Centennial Hills. Massage Envy is the leader in
accessible massage and skin care. As a wellness support specialist
at our Centennial Hills franchised location,* you'll join a
wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have an important
role to play as you:
- Support and empower our service providers as they deliver
amazing, safe, and professional massage and skin care
- Help to deliver a consistently excellent experience for members
and guests by creating and maintaining a pleasant, clean, calming
- Build strong relationships with team members , becoming the
go-to support person that helps to keep this all-star team
performing at its best
- FUN and rewading career.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you're helping to
make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care
that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you .Full Time Employees
will qualify for medical,vision,dental 35 hours a week
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
self care, continued education trianing and a bonus plan while
going to massage theraphy school.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenge-never bored. Free masssge Envy membership and endless
incentives based on performance.
- Growth and learning, offering valuable experience in the unique
franchise massage setting as you complete your professional
requirements for massage or skin care. Learning customer
service/sales skills and being trained on all modalituies Massage
Envy has to offer.
- Bonuses monthly based on performance
- FREE FACIALS AND MASSAGES based on performance and
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience
every time and growing our member base to help more people on their
wellness journey. Your role in our mission is supporting service
providers and front-of-house staff and making sure important
operational tasks are completed to keep everything running
smoothly. This includes:
- Creating a pleasant and professional atmosphere ensuring that
the lobby, front desk, retail shelves, tranquility and treatment
rooms are clean, organized, well-stocked and ready for
- Helping to deliver outstanding customer service by assisting
front desk staff with filing, organizing, shipping and receiving,
and other tasks as needed so they're prepared to focus on
- Supporting the delivery of our brand promise, "We help you take
care of you," by ensuring that treatment rooms are client-ready and
that service providers have everything they need to deliver amazing
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people who have what
it takes to be amazing. Those who shine in this role are:
- Total body care champions who believe that therapeutic massage
and skin care are an essential part of body maintenance and are on
a growth path to becoming service providers (ongoing employment in
this role will be contingent upon meeting specific progress
benchmarks for becoming a massage therapist or esthetician).
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate
against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally
protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
If you're ready to grow with a team committed to helping people
feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
1:30-9:30 shifts weekends required
Please email resume to:
Director of Operations
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Las Vegas , Front Desk Associate P/T Nights, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!