Security Officer - FT
Company: Affinity Gaming
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
$10.50 Hourly/Full-Time Graveyard$1,000 Retention
Bonus!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patrols assigned areas and assists guests and team members as
- Examines doors, windows, gates, etc. to ensure they are
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and team
member conduct on the premises.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards,
unlocked doors, etc.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property
damage, etc.; investigates and completes reporting the same.
- During serious emergencies, may be assigned to assist in the
evacuation of the facility.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of company
- Escorts casino team members during pit drops, slot drops,
jackpot verifications, fill verifications, pit fills/credits, etc.
Transports chips, currency/coin and tokens to the different
- Accepts, logs and stores lost and found articles.
- Apprehends (if appropriate) individuals who are observed to be
engaged in criminal activity and detains these individuals until
they can be turned over to law enforcement authorities.
- Attends and provides testimony in court when required.
- Responds to verbal and/or physical altercations throughout the
property and applies appropriate measures to resolve the
- For physical altercations, employs the minimum amount of force
necessary to restrain any and all involved.
- Initiates formal evictions of disorderly persons when directed
by a supervisor.
- Responds to requests for medical assistance when required and
renders first aid consistent with company policy and the individual
officers skill level and medical certification.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required. Prefer
to have at least six months security, law enforcement or military
experience. LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Nevada
Gaming Control Board registration and Alcohol Awareness card
required.OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS: EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
INCLUDE: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount
Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more.... DISCLAIMER: This
job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this
position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may
vary by location, position, length of service and employment
status. Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test
and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming
license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital
Keywords: Affinity Gaming, Las Vegas , Security Officer - FT, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!