Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSupport and enhance the advisor and client
experience by providing immediate specialized operational support,
as it relates to New Business, Client Account Maintenance and Life
Events. This includes providing personalized support to our
business partners and advisors, providing consultation and issue
resolution and serving as a central point of contact for complex
and escalated advisor issues. Provide timely and accurate
follow-through to advisors and field staff, ensuring appropriate
closure on all outstanding activities, issues or
- Serve as a central point of contact for escalated complex
issues requiring tier 2 service support, including requests to
expedite and requests for exceptions. Take ownership, provide
resolution, and determine appropriate course of action, while
ensuring the issues are being resolved timely, accurately, and
within regulatory and business controls. Act as a subject matter
expert to assist advisors, staff, and corporate business partners
to resolve escalations and complex requests.
- Identify and raise awareness to trends and issues. Contribute
to creating and enhancing documentation. Identify process
improvements and submit Lean ideas.
- Develop, sustain, and maximize relationships with advisors,
staff, and Service and Operations business partners.Required
- Education: High School or GED
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to
explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy to
- Ability to research and solve problems and ask the right
questions to understand underlying issues and identify root
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities in
a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners across the
- Previous experience within brokerage industry.
- Previous experience with Brokerage and SPS account set-up,
client account maintenance and Life Event (divorce, change of
ownership, beneficiaries)About Our CompanyAt Ameriprise Financial,
we're not just in the business of helping clients with their
financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach
their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative
culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the
contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial.Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Las Vegas , Resolution Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!