Respiratory Practitioner II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $35.27 - $52.92 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient experience?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a(an) Respiratory Practitioner II today with Sunrise
Hospital.BenefitsSunrise Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Respiratory Practitioner II. We care
for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Respiratory Therapist, under general supervision and according to
established procedures, you will provide diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures designed to evaluate, stabilize, prevent or remedy
patient cardio-pulmonary problems. Our team is amazing, we consider
ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are
looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we
do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply
- You will arrange and operate a variety of therapeutic gas,
aerosol and ventilation equipment.
- You will check equipment regularly for proper functioning and
records data obtained during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
in patient charts.
- You will responds to emergency situations to administer airway
care and resuscitation procedures. Qualifications
- Licensed by the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners as a
Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Nevada State license to perform arterial blood gases.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current NRP certification
- Current PALS certification
- Current RRT certification with the National Board of
- Graduation from an AMA approved 1 or 2 year Respiratory Therapy
- Formal training in neonatal respiratory care
- 1 -2 years' experience in the field of Respiratory Therapy in
an acute care hospital.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and
the Southwest region with high-quality, advanced healthcare
services. We have been serving our community for nearly 60 years.
Sunrise Hospital has been a Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15
consecutive years. We are the largest acute care facility in Nevada
and the state's only fresh post-op Pediatric CICU. Our facility
offers an advanced comprehensive stroke center which received the
Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the GWTG.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Respiratory Practitioner II opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Respiratory Practitioner II, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!