Company: United Service Companies
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
United Security Services, Inc. (NV PPO 2012B) is a fast-growing
company with many opportunities for growth and advancement. We are
security professionals with hospitality-focused training. Once
onboard, security personnel deliver essential customer service,
exercise knowledge in problem-solving, and use their exceptional
service skills. We are proud of our employees and only hire people
who care about our clients and about the businesses and facilities
in which they serve. From security officers to security management,
United Security Service employees thrive on providing exceptional
- Eighteen years of age and older.
- Vaccinated for COVID (preferred)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Active Nevada PILB Card.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance reflecting customer
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Schedule adherence and punctuality.
- Must be able to stand, walk for long periods.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an
ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergencies.
- Previous security, military, or law enforcement is a plus.
Part-time/on-call position with flexible scheduling, potentially
leading to permanent part-time/full-time jobs. We offer competitive
pay and benefits, including career advancement and holiday pay on
select holidays. Associated topics: guard, loss control, loss
prevention, metal detection, patrol, patrol officer, safety report,
tsa, university, watchman
Keywords: United Service Companies, Las Vegas , Event Security, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!