Supervisor Revenue (Hybrid)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
HGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. The foundation of our way of life has been
about making memorable experiences and a positive impact within our
industry and the communities in which we live and thrive.
The Revenue Supervisor is accountable for analyzing data to
understand future demand forecast, historical trends and
competition and providing recommendations to management on rate
strategies to achieve budgeted goals for revenue, occupancy and
arrivals. After the initial training period, you'll have the option
to transition into a hybrid schedule.
What will I be doing?
* Ensure that revenue management is represented on all property
review calls and meetings
* Monitor all team communication and work performance and ensure
that appropriate follow-up and resolution are achieved
* Assist with all rate, strategy and management decisions
* Responsible for developing, conducting and tracking team
* Monitor booking pace, inventory, occupancy, historical trends and
competition, for assigned group of resorts, making recommendations
as a result of analysis.
* Load and update rates in Clarity, and on the Online Travel Agents
through the channel manager or the various extranets.
* Maintain market intelligence for assigned group of resorts
including: competitors, rates, special events affecting demand,
seasonal strategies, etc.
* May be required to do other duties and special projects as
assigned by your leader.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
* Competitive hourly compensation and positive team
* Excellent health care options including medical, dental, and
vision that encourage preventative care.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
* All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
matching Retirement Savings Plan.
* Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers deeply discounted
rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass
the savings on to family and friends since HGV allows you to share
additional discounted room nights per year.
* And so much more!
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some
outstanding accolades, including being named to Newsweek's Top 100
Most Loved Workplaces - list consecutively in 2021 and 2022,
awarded two sought-after Stevie - Awards in The 20th Annual
American Business Awards - including a Gold Stevie for Company of
the Year - Hospitality and Leisure and a Silver Stevie Award for
Achievement in Growth, being named a top company in Travel &
Hospitality by LinkedIn on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition
list, ranking first in the hotel and travel industry on Dave Thomas
Foundation's "Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces" list and becoming
a Great Place to Work - certified company in 2022.
What are we looking for?
* A minimum (1) year of experience in the hospitality and/or
vacation ownership field required.
* A minimum six (6) months of supervisory experience required.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Supervisor Revenue (Hybrid), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!