Fish Cutter (Filleter) Full and Part-time for Night Shift
Company: Samuels & Son Seafood Company
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation's leading purveyor of fresh
and frozen seafood. This is unique and exciting opportunity for an
experienced fish cutter. These positions offer: the opportunity to
work in a fast-paced, and growth-focused culture, and full time
positions offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.The
ideal candidate must possess excellent knife skills and have a
background in fish cutting or meat butchering. A general knowledge
of Fish and Seafood products is preferred.Functions include, but
not limited to the following:
- Ensuring proper quality and standards of all supplies.
- Cleaning, cutting, slicing, and filleting fish and stocking
- Understanding the specific requirement of clients
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the work area and the
cutting knives and equipment.
- Minimizing wastage while cutting the fish.
- Delivering to the requirements of the chefs in
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
Keywords: Samuels & Son Seafood Company, Las Vegas , Fish Cutter (Filleter) Full and Part-time for Night Shift, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!