Bilingual Lead Trade Recruiter / Remote / Sacramento, CA
Company: PeopleReady Skilled Trades
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're searching for a Bilingual Lead Trade Recruiter who enjoys
variety in their day and thrives in a fast-paced environment to
join our dynamic, innovative, and winning team. This high-volume
recruiting role works with local contractors, subcontractors, and
other businesses to bring quality skilled trades professionals to
projects and jobsites. This is a full-time, permanent position
directly with PeopleReady Skilled Trades and benefits eligible on
day one of employment!
A few things you need to know about the position:
- Bilingual/Spanish/Fluent required
- Remote position must be local to Sacramento, CA
- A valid driver's license and transportation are required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for implementing cost-effective recruitment
functions, including locating and visiting outside centers of
recruitment, processing field employee and customer referrals, and
weekly contact with inactive field employees.
- Maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source
- Contact potentially qualified candidates for specific job
- Execute local recruitment programs and provide information
about the Company and its opportunities.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Coordinate participation in, set up displays, and work at job
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job
fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Complete all phases of the Associate Hiring Process.
- Process customer orders by assigning associates to customer
sites. Assist with conducting assignment follow-up visits to ensure
customer satisfaction is being met, safety guidelines are being
followed, and associate satisfaction. Conduct all required Quality
Assurance Process steps during customer site visits.
- Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants,
administer pre-employment assessments, and coordinate application
paperwork; administer post-offer drug screens and conduct applicant
background checks; conduct safety and new hire orientation for all
associate new hires.
- Bilingual language skills are required.
- Associate's Degree in a related field; Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years experience in customer service, recruiting, and/or
- Construction industry knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service, development, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong desire to
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and
- Valid Driver's License and a car that can be used for work.
At PeopleReady Skilled Trades, we make a difference: PeopleReady
Skilled Trades is a division of PeopleReady that focuses on
providing the best match of dependable, hardworking, skilled
tradespeople and skilled laborers to our customers. PeopleReady
Skilled Trades helps complete projects efficiently, on time, and on
budget. Our experience and specialized knowledge improve the
productivity of each customer we serve. The daily impact that we
have on the lives of job seekers and our customers' businesses is
something that we're incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one
motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change
lives through work, and ready to win.
Are you ready to join us?
Keywords: PeopleReady Skilled Trades, Las Vegas , Bilingual Lead Trade Recruiter / Remote / Sacramento, CA, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!