Residential Front Desk Concierge- Veer Towers
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Come join the Associa Nevada South team in Las Vegas, NV as a
concierge at Veer Towers in the heart of the strip! We're a six
year-in-a-row recipients of the prestigious Great Place to Work -
certification, which recognizes companies with high-trust,
This Concierge will need a strong familiarity with the surrounding
area to provide directions. The Concierge also performs other
services for guests/customers, which may involve tasks such as
receiving packages at a hotel for a guest, or ensuring that a
guest's dry cleaning is picked up or dropped off.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Welcomes guests/new customers to facility.
* Performs various administrative/managerial tasks in support of
* Creates a positive experience for guests by attending to needs
and answering questions.
Knowledge and Skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc.) at a proficient level.
* Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written,
* Professional customer service skills.
* Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
* Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
* High school diploma High School Diploma or GED Required
* 0 -- 3 years of directly related or closely related
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Associa, Las Vegas , Residential Front Desk Concierge- Veer Towers, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!