Travel Customer Service Representative
Company: Aspire Lifestyles
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Aspire Lifestyles- Travel Consultant*
- *Work from Home Opportunity*
- *Starting at $18.00*
\*Please note that this rate is the post training certification
\*For the hours worked in training and on the job training, you
will earn *$16.00/hr.* Upon successful completion of on the job
training, you will also be eligible to receive a Certification
Bonus in the amount equivalent to *$2.00/hour* on all hours you
worked in training and on the job training.
*\*MUST be able to work Full Time*
*\*MUST be able to work Afternoons and Weekends\**
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and concierge industry pioneer
with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high
performance concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions. We
pride ourselves on delivering extraordinary moments that our
customers will talk about for years to come. We value a
work-life-balance, promote from within and have a management team
that is open to new ideas.
Aspire Lifestyles offers a unique opportunity to make memories for
customers every day. As a part of our team, you will fulfill Travel
requests for premium _American Express _Card Members and enhance
the _American Express _brand in those interactions. We are
currently looking for talent to be available for full time variable
schedules including afternoons, evenings and weekends as
The Travel Consultant role is responsible for fulfilling travel
specific requests for a very high-profile client program via phone,
email and/or chat.
The successful candidate will research, plan, and execute
customized travel experiences, through booking domestic and
international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements. At
times, you may need to de-escalate a Card Member's stress, when
unforeseen travel situations arise.
The Travel Consultant will use their knowledge to help Card Members
access their exclusive benefits, including how to make the most of
their Membership Reward points.
*Why join Aspire Lifestyles?*
- What we do here is UNIQUE and as such, it will provide you with a
rewarding and satisfying work experience.
- The people - Our team environment is one of the things that sets
us apart from other jobs. We recognize your efforts and will
provide you the support you need to be successful.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- Paid Training - You will receive in-depth training to enable you
to be a travel expert and you will know where to look to find the
information you need to assist travelers with their changing travel
plans such as trip cancellations, re-bookings, and exchanges.
Troubleshooting any customer issues relating to the use of the
travel website and expertly guiding customers whilst they navigate
around the site.
- Health, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of
- 401K with company match.
- Career advancement opportunities.
*Please note that successful candidates must meet the following
criteria in order to Work from Home: *
- Must provide a private at-home office space, with a lockable
door, free of distraction.
- Must have internet and maintain high speed internet access with a
minimum speed of *25 mbps download / 5 mbps upload.*
- Wired internet connection (*cannot use Wi-Fi connection*) capable
of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed
response rate. Internet connection must be connected to modem
/router through hard cable/ethernet cord.
-Satellite internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due
to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
*Here's what you bring to the team: *
- A passion for travel from a personal and/or professional
Excellent geography knowledge likely gained by being travel curious
or through time spent exploring the world.
-The ability to deliver white glove customer service and handle
card member requests on behalf of Aspire Lifestyles' client, from a
- The passion to always put the Card Member's experience at the
forefront of everything you do, reinforcing the WOW and winning
- Natural consultative skills, with the ability to offer tailored
- Comfort in utilizing a variety of resources including search
engines, websites and internal resources to research customer
requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
-Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, structured call center
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; college experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, education,
employment reference security check and drug screening.
- 2+ years of customer service experience required preferably in a
highly interactive hospitality or travel related role.
- 1 year Call Center Experience.
- Prior experience in the Hospitality or Travel industries
- Must be internet savvy and proficient at navigating multiple
If you are someone who has a passion for travel, that easily adapts
to change, maintains a positive attitude, and strives to deliver
extraordinary experiences---every time, then we want to connect
with you today!
*No sales required.*
Aspire Lifestyles is committed to ensuring accessibility for all
persons with a disability and to providing excellence in serving
all customers including people with disabilities. Accommodations
are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects
of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Weekend availability
* Are you able to work full time, up to 40 hours a week?
* Are you able to meet our internet speed requirement of 25 mbps
for download and 5 mbps for upload?
* Do you have experience in hospitality and travel?
* Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
* Call Center: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Aspire Lifestyles, Las Vegas , Travel Customer Service Representative, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!