Busperson, Genting Palace
Company: Resorts World Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*We would love to be able to consider you for one of our amazing
career opportunities. Please complete the online application and
assessment at www.rwlvcareers.com.*
The Busperson is the backbone in a quick and fast paced dining
environment and contributes to the success of the restaurant. The
Bus Runner will assist and support both front of house and back of
*Core Job Responsibilities: *
At Resorts World Las Vegas, we believe that every member of our
team is an ambassador and is essential to the success of our
company. We expect all Team Members to take personal ownership in
ensuring everything they do is in the best interest of the company
and that all will adhere to our five core non-negotiable
* *Everyone is an Ambassador *- No matter where you work at Resorts
World Las Vegas, it is your responsibility to treat this property
like you would your own home. No one gets hurt, everyone feels
secure, the environment is clean, and every guest gets what they
* *Everyone works in Safety *- If you have a safety concern, it is
your responsibility to address it by correcting it or notifying the
appropriate department or individual.
* *Everyone works in Security *- If you See Something, it is your
responsibility to Say Something. You must notify the appropriate
department or individual if you feel there is a security
* *Everyone works in EVS *- If there is trash on the floor, it is
your responsibility to pick it up. If it is a mess that needs more
attention, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate
department or individual.
* *Everyone works in Guest Experience *- If a guest needs
assistance, it is your responsibility to assist that guest and do
so with a smile. If the guest needs more assistance than you can
provide, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate
department or individual.
*Primary Job Duties: * - Includes, but is not limited to:
* Greet and welcome all guests in a professional manner.
* Maintain table cleanliness by removing finished courses and
replenishing cutlery, when needed.
* Assist in the delivery of food and beverage to support food
servers and fountain workers.
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion.
* Restock all required supplies and prepare venue table
* Deliver beverages, including alcoholic options to guests.
* Maintain a clean, sanitized and organized work area.
* Rotate to other Food & Beverage outlets/venues, as necessary.
* Ensure all Resorts World core values and property and department
standards are implemented and applied.
* Obtain and maintain position-specific licensing.
* Use personal device/ cellular phone for job related operational
tasks, job duties, review company documents, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least six months customer service experience.
* Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and
* Ability to effectively communicate in English.
* Polished appearance and demeanor.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to obtain & maintain full knowledge and understanding of
company and department rules and regulations, policies and
* At least 18 years of age.
* Previous Food & Beverage experience.
* Previous experience in a large, luxury resort setting.
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Resorts World Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Busperson, Genting Palace, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!