Armed Patrol Officer
Company: Protective Force International LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*(PFI) Protective Force International, LLC*
2620 Regatta Dr. #102 Las Vegas, NV. 89128
NV. PILB #2687
Please complete our hiring application:
*APPLY HERE - TEXT JOBS3321 to 8446GETJOB*
*Veterans/PRIOR LEO Encouraged to apply.*
*Call: * *(702) 339-4066 *\*\*Give us a call if you have any
Armed Mobile Patrol Officer Duties and Responsibilities
*JOB SUMMARY: * Armed Mobile Patrol Officers commit to working
40-48 hours minimum per week and work both armed and unarmed roles
(per property requirements), complete armed mobile patrols while
driving a company vehicle, and may be assigned additional duties by
the Chief of Security/CEO or other Command Staff Officers.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: *
- Efficiently manages personnel and resources ensuring that all
Policies and Procedures are followed completely.
- Ensures all reports and correspondence are properly completed in
a timely manner throughout the Department.
- Answers telephones using the proper telephone etiquette and
dispatches to the appropriate departments.
- Maintain PFI marked/unmarked vehicles through checks and vehicle
- Respond to backup requests from Security Officers in the
- Complete security checks throughout the assigned
- Checks scheduled shifts for any personnel issues.
- Controls responding forces and handles emergencies using the
proper method, while simultaneously using the correct safety
- Performs all duties of a Security Officer as needed.
- Determines personnel requirements daily to accommodate property
- Reports all unsafe conditions which have been identified to the
- Briefs the Command Staff on all matters that should be called to
the Chief's attention.
- Briefs the Command Staff on all incidents and any pertinent
information occurring on the previous shift.
- Supervises and conducts on the job training for all new Officers
assigned to their shift.
- Responds to all major incidents or incidents for criminal
- Renders assistance to other Security Command staff.
- Verifies and approves all trespass warnings and detentions.
- Investigates complaints about Security from citizens, Management
- Ensures chain of command is followed, as it relates to personnel
grievances or problems.
- All duties and tasks delegated by the Chief of Security.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- 1-2 years safety experience or customer service experience
- Prefer individual with two years police, military police, or
- Clean driving record.
- Experience operating a company vehicle a plus.
- A prior experience in a position with direct citizen contact is
- Ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills along
with a good working knowledge of basic computer programs.
- Must be able to obtain and possess a Nevada PILB Card, First Aid
& CPR certifications, and have a current and valid Nevada Driver's
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must undergo eight (8) hours of ASP (baton) training.
- Must be able to prepare effective written reports.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must be able to foster teamwork and a sense of urgency in
- Employment with Protective Force International must be your only
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work and stand inside and outside, sometimes in
heat in excess of 115 degrees, or cold as low as 10 degrees.
- Must be able to physically restrain individuals when a condition
of arrest exists.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations
and be able to make rational decisions when handling guest and
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry
heavy loads and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as up
and down stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds. Must be able to
push or pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to see and, also, remember the specific details of
incidents and persons.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write
- The Security Officer must be able to read, write, speak, and
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
- Must pass the physical and written testing of the Security
Academy within the first ninety days of role.
- Must re-certify, between years 2 and 3, through the Security
Academy, and must pass all physical, mental, and environmental
demands as required.
Protective Force International *is an Equal Opportunity Employer*.
We are committed to *equal* treatment of all employees without
regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual
orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other
basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
We provide PPE including: Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Gloves, and
Sanitizing Wipes for yourself and the site. Security officers are
required by state mandate to wear the proper PPE while on-duty.
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Security: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
* PILB ARMED card (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Protective Force International LLC, Las Vegas , Armed Patrol Officer, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!